Facing ‘Avast UI Failed To Load’ error? Let’s understand it
Today, almost everyone from a young child to a mature person is dependent on the internet. It can be as risky to use the internet as it is enjoyable to use it if you don’t take proper security measures. Increasing incidents of cyber attacks across the world have made antivirus software crucial for every internet user. Avast Antivirus is one such leading antivirus software product but just like any other software, it is also not 100% error-free. A very common error a user of Avast antivirus faces is ‘Avast UI Failed to Load’.
Reasons of ‘Avast Antivirus UI Failed to Load’ error
Most often, Avast UI failed to load due to the reasons as:
- Inappropriate configuration of your Window services
- Broken Avast updated files
- Misconfigured Windows settings
Effects of Avast UI Failed to Load error
This error is really very embarrassing and troublesome. It doesn’t let a user avail of the great security features of this antivirus software. Thus, a user’s system is left prone to virus, malware, or ransomware attacks in absence of strong antivirus protection of Avast.
This error generally occurs when you update your current version of this software or when you install a new version on your system. This error message renders this antivirus useless.
When this ‘UI failed to load’ error hits your system, you see nothing but a black screen on your system with this error message on it. This in turn leaves you:
- Unable to run a scan for viruses, malware and other potential threats.
- Unable to repair the damage a virus or malware attack has caused to your system
- Unable to install this antivirus software product again.
Sometimes, you get temporary relief from this UI interface error after you shut down your computer and start it again. But most of the times, this error message shows up again after a while. In short, this ‘Avast Antivirus UI Failed to Load’ error cuts you off from the Avast user interface and does not let you control security features through the dashboard of this software.
Fix ‘Avast UI Failed to Load’ error with Avast Customer Service
If you have tried everything to solve this error but in vain, contact Avast Customer Service to help you out. Avast Customer Service experts will definitely give you the best solution to this problem and help you get started afresh with your Avast security product.
Why Avast Tech Support only?
Avast Tech Support is an apt choice for solving your errors related to Avast as it gives you:
- 24/7 support
- Instant and effective solutions
- 100% transparency
- Guidance from certified, veteran and dedicated experts
- A feedback system to review the tech support
Contact Avast Tech Support
You can seek troubleshooting guidance to fix this ‘Avast Antivirus Failed to Load’ Windows 10 error or any other error by contacting Avast Customer Tech Support Service via:
- Avast Customer Service Number – You can get a solution to any problem related to this antivirus software product any time of the day by dialing this number. An expert agent will always be ready to help you out.
- Avast Email Support – You can choose to compose an email containing your query and send it to the official support service email provided for Avast users. The expert technicians will get back to you with solutions in reverted emails.
- Avast Live Chat Support – Use this mode to solve this ‘UI Failed to load’ or any other error though a live chat session with an expert and certified tech executive.