The Quickbooks POS versions offer features for retailers to make a secure payment gateway so that they won’t have any problem with it. GoPayment is one of the services by Intuit to provide a convenient medium of payment for the users. for a better understanding of its features and Usage, we have listed below the properties and its usage.
A Brief Introduction of GoPayment
- 1 A Brief Introduction of GoPayment
The Gopayment With Quickbooks Point of sale service by Intuit allows you to make payments with your credit or debit cards using your mobile phone. You can simply plug the card reader into your mobile and then swipe your card to make the payment. this means that you can hold your payment cards in your Ipad, iPhone, tablet, etc.
The Gopayment readers also known as the EMV Compliant offers a completely secure transaction with a chip or non-chip card.
however, you will be required to charge the card reader to make payment. the chip transaction will cost more power than the swiped transactions. You will receive a USB cable with the latest release to charge the card reader machine and with a single charge, you will be able to make at least 300 swiped and chip transactions. you will require a good Internet connection to make the transactions.
How to Make Payments on GoPayment with POS
the Gopayment and the Quickbooks POS allowed for the stock-time tracking and mobile income. If you need to update the list then you will be required to use the GoPayment with the Quickbooks POS. select the list to sync with the GoPayment from the Quickbooks Point of Sale version to make it useful.
Things to Remember while using GoPayment
- With the Quickbooks POS, you can use the Mobile sync functionality to make payments easier. it allows you to make a sale with the credit score card from inside or outside of the store.
- you can receive payments in various forms with the GoPament like Coins, test, Swipe, card, etc.
- However, you will not need this but Quickbooks POS will add a payment account of the Gopayment.
- With the Quickbooks POS version, the processing fee will be very low when you do the swipe transactions.
- Quickbooks GoPayment users will be the android and iPhone users.
- You will have all the information with the Quickbooks Point of sales that is required for sales and listings.
- If you will make current payments then they will be counted in the form of Quickbooks Point of sale.
Mobile Sync Configurations
- All the changes will be made automatically when the payments will be notified.
- Click on the Mobile sync option.
- if you wish then you can also sync the Quickbooks Point of sale program manually. just click on the cloud icon at the top. this will sync the application on your mobile. however, you won’t be able to sync the Quickbooks POS from your mobile.
Build Inventory Connection with GoPayment
- Choose the item from the available list to promote form the Quickbooks POS program.
- Now click on the Edit option and then click on Sync to the mobile checkbox to mark it.
- Click on Save to apply the changes.
Manage the Mobile device
- Go to the inventory tab and the click on department list in the Quickbooks Point of sale software.
- Now open the department column and then click on Department label.
- it will open the list of all the departments. you can edit the name of the departments if required.
- now follow the mobile sync process to complete it.
Remove GoPayment from Quickbooks POS
- Click on the Gopayment app in your device to open it.
- now register yourself for the Quickbooks Payment account from the Quickbooks GoPayment app.
- Click on the menu icon and then go to settings.
- now click on the sync setting and select the items.
With the mobile sync feature in the Quickbook Point of sale version, you will able able to manage your inventory through your mobile phones and tablets. it offers to provide prominent solutions to manage your income and transactions. this feature to sync your mobile devices with the Quickbooks POS version is available in Quickbooks 12.0 and 18.0. just like POS Quickbooks payroll comes in three variations: basic, assisted service, and enhanced. you can learn about the comparison of Quickbooks payroll basic, enhanced, and assisted service to know about which is better for you.
While using the Quickbooks GoPayment feature or while syncing your mobile device with the Quickbooks POS, if you have got any issue then you can contact the Quickbooks team.