Accounting software that can manage all the financial operations of your business can be a great relief. however, it can be very difficult to find accounting software that can meet your business requirements and needs and can provide efficient accounting solutions. While Quickbooks stands among one of the best accounting software in the world that provide amazing features and functionalities to manage the small and medium-sized business effectively. However, there are various versions of Quickbooks that can be used depending upon your business requirement and needs. we will discuss here the Quickbooks Online version.
Quickbooks Online is cloud-based accounting software that offers to manage your business online through devices like mobile, tablet, laptop, etc. it comes with all the features of Quickbooks to create invoices, receipts, and calculate the tax. we have discussed below how to set up Quickbooks Online easily.
The Quickbooks Online software deals with managing your business more efficiently hence it will lead to enhancing the productivity of your business. this version is designed for enhancing the features to improve the accounting solutions for business.
If you don’t have any prior experience with any accounting software then it’s okay. you need to simply follow the given steps below to set up the Quickbooks Online. Quickbooks Online is a very user-friendly tool. After completing the installation process, You will be able to track your business easily.
Quickbooks Online Features
Quickbooks Online comes with various advanced features that will enhance your accounting experience. let us have a look at some of the interesting features of Quickbooks Online.
Cash Flow: With the Quickbooks Online, you will be able to handle the cash flow of your business very efficiently. you need to simply update your financial transaction daily without using your online bank account balance.
Create Invoices: Quickbooks Online allows the user to create and send invoices to the customer easily. this will result in improving the cash flow in our business.
Employee time: this feature allows you to track the efficiency of your employees using the weekly timesheet report. it will help you to understand the productivity of your employees.
Chart Of Accounts: This feature in Quickbooks Online will allow you to track the cash flow of your business. it contains all the accounts and balances of your business. all the information about the company like its expense. liability, assets, income, etc will be available here.
Memorized Transactions: This Quickbooks feature will automatically add the required transaction. it will be able to perform operations like creating journals, bills, invoices, etc.
Follow the steps to Install Quickbooks Online
Here are the steps you need to follow in order to set up the Quickbooks Online efficiently in your device.
Provide the Company Info:
- In order to set up Quickbooks Online, you need to provide the company information first.
- Go to the Quickbooks software and click on the Gear Icon. Open the account setting and click on Company.
- Here you need to enter all the information about your company that includes Business, Business email, address, phone number, website, etc. these all fields are mandatory.
- after this, you also have to provide the tax details of your company. select the tax type and then select the form.
- Enter all the information including SSN or EIN.
- Go to the account setting by clicking on the gear icon and then you need to select your account and then click on setting.
- select the method of accounting from cash or accrual.
Fiscal Year Starting Date
- Now pick the date you want to select from the fiscal year.
- if you have visited the accounting screen previously then you will get the option of the first month of the fiscal year.
Select the Company Logo
- Go to the Quickbooks software and then upload the logo of your Quickbooks account.
- Click on the Gear icon and then go to the settings and click on the company.
- here check whether the logo of your company has been updated and formatted perfectly.
Set up payments
- In Quickbooks online, you can set the payment terms to default.
- Open the sales from the Quickbooks Account settings.
- click on sales from the content and select the type of receipt you want for your business.
Invoices and Payments Customization
- after setting up the Quickbooks online now you can create a new invoice from your business account.
- after creating the invoice you can also send it to your customer.
After setting up the Quickbooks online, you will be able to avail of various benefits and features of this Quickbooks version.
We have discussed in this blog about how to set up Quickbooks online and its features to better understand the usage of this accounting software. If you have any Queries about Quickbooks Online or you have encountered any kind of Quickbooks error then you can contact the Expert team at Quickbooks. They will help you by providing an efficient solution.