Quickbooks is one of the best accounting software that is being used by various businesses all across the world. The Software is equipped with lots of advanced accounting features and functionalities that allow the user to manage the business data properly. the company file stored in the Quickbooks software handles the important and crucial data of the company or business. these files are stored on Quickbooks desktop with different extensions. If we talk about the .QBW file extension in Quickbooks software, then it is used to store some important data in Quickbooks. In Case, you have the .QBW file and you need to open it without the Quickbooks software then you can read this blog till the end.
Opening the .QBW file without Quickbooks Software can save you a lot of time. In this blog, we will talk about the ways to open the .QBW file without Quickbooks Software.
A Brief Introduction of QBW file Extension
The QBW extension in Quickbooks Software stands for Quickbooks for Windows that is used to store the Quickbooks Data. In this format, the Quickbooks Data file is stored with the .QBW extension. these file in Quickbooks software is used to store, logos, templates, letters, Images, etc. Along with this, the Quickbooks financial data, Business planner, Cash flow projector, loan manager, etc. It is recommended to backup these .QBW extension file or regular basis as they are used to store some crucial information.
Method for Opening .QBW file Without Quickbooks
In Case, you are reqruied to open the .QBW extension file without the Quickbooks Software then follows these steps mentioned below. In Case, you are getting any error while opening the .QBW file then feels free to contact the experts at Quickbooks. You can contact them via Email or Live Chat Support.
- Open the Quickbooks Software first by clicking on the start menu and then choose the program option. A list will be displayed on the screen. Now choose intuit and then from the folder click on the Quickbooks.
- Now go to the company file that you need to open in the Quickbooks Software. Select the company file that you wish to export and then click on the open option from the list and if prompted enter the password.
- After this, you will get three options at the top of your screen that is Customers, vendors, and employees. You need to click on the Customer center.
- Now the QBW file will be displayed on the screen. In order to open the file without Quickbooks software, you need to export this file in Excel format. Click on the export excel button at the top and then click on the Export button again to save the file on the desktop.
- Once the file is imported, Now you can use the Microsoft Excel 2010 or later version to open the .QBW extension file or you can use the current version of Microsoft Excel to open the .QBW file without Quickbooks.
- After successfully importing the file in excel, click on the data tab or other resources tab to ensure the data has been imported successfully.
- Now open the folder where you have saved the .QBW file. if you are unable to locate it then you need to search for the .QBW file.
- Double-click on the file to open it successfully.
After opening the .QBW file with the excel software you can make the required changes in the file. So if you need to open a .QBW file without Quickbooks software then you can move forward with these steps. However, If you are using Quicken software to manage your personal finances and getting the Quicken Launcher has stopped working issue then you need to configure the hosting settings properly to fix this error.
In Case, You need to get some helo regarding the Quickbooks Software then feels free to contact our experts. They are well-trained and highly-Qualified to provide the best solution for your query.