Quickbooks helps you to manage the financial tasks of your business with features like payroll stubs that helps you to keep the physical record of the transactions in Quickbooks. When you print the payroll stubs in Quickbooks desktop, then the name of the company, address, and phone number will be printed on top and base of the blank paper. You can even send the pay stubs to the employees through email. this feature enables you to keep a record of all the payroll stubs in Quickbooks Desktop. the Quickbooks payroll stubs feature also allows you to create customs pay stub using the payroll printing preferences option to create paystubs with the required information only that you want to provide to your customers, vendors, and employees.
In this blog, we have explained how you can print the payroll stubs in Quickbooks Desktop. however, there is one more feature in Quickbooks Desktop, that allows you to merge vendors in Quickbooks Online. this feature will enable you to track the on-going operations in your business and you can track the report on the Quickbooks Dashboard.
Print Payroll Stubs in Quickbooks
When you create the payroll stubs in Quickbooks desktop then they are created in the PDF format which is password protected. In this way, these paystubs are recorded and stores in Quickbooks. We have discussed below two of the best method to Print payroll Stubs.
Techniques to Print Payroll Stubs in Quickbooks
method 1: Print payroll Stubs Using File Menu in Quickbooks
- open the Quickbooks software by double-clicking on the icon on Desktop.
- After this, click on the file menu and then choose the print forms option.
- now click on the pay stubs option.
- after this select the “Payroll bank Account” and then provide the required information to print the payroll stub.
- You can use the filter option to sort the list by ‘one employee’. Simply click on the Employee dropdown list and select the employee from the list.
- After this, Choose the paystubs from the column you want to print.
- if you want to see the preview before printing the paystub then you can have a look at it.
- You can also use the preferred option if you want to know about the Information about the company and employee on the paystub.
- If you want to print a message on all the paystub then you can send a message in the company message box.
- if you want to get any information about the paystub feature then you can click on the help option.
method: 2 Use Paycheck to Print Pay Stubs
you can also use the Paycheck feature to print pay stubs in Quickbooks.
- Go to the QUickbooks software and then choose the paycheck option.
- Now selects the print option from the window and then click on the Paystub option.
Method: 3 Use paycheck List to Print payStubs
- Open the Quickbooks software and then click on the Employees option from the left pane.
- After this, you will be required to select the employee.
- Now click on the Paycheck list option from the employee’s page.
- Click on the check to pay option and then Check the numbers if they can be used.
- after this open the drop-down list and then select the “Batch Action” and then choose the print option.
Method: 4 Voucher Printing Feature
- Double-click on the Quickbooks icon and then go to the menu bar and click on the edit option.
- now select the preferences from the drop-down list and then click on the “Payroll and Employees” option.
- go to the company preferences option and then click on the “full Payroll” option.
- after this click on the set preferences for option and then choose the paystub and voucher printing feature.
- after this mark all the checkboxes you want to include in paystub and voucher printing.
- after this click on the Ok option to save the changes.
after process this procedure, a paystub will be printed automatically whenever a paycheck will be created.
We explained below the best methods to print paystub in Quickbooks Desktop. You can follow these simple methods. if you are getting any sort of issue while using these methods then you can report your issue to the Quickbooks team of experts. they will provide the best solution to resolve your issue.