Quickbooks Display Issues in Windows
Call us for Instant Quickbooks Issue Related Support
Our Quickbooks Certified Professionals will help you with anything anytime.
QuickBooks users always desire a proper and clear display while operating the software. In some cases, the users find display-related problems while switching to the high-resolution monitor. These QB display issues can result in the delay in your everyday activities with your software. Thus, you must solve the problem instantly to continue using the software.
As we are talking about QuickBooks display issues, you have to know the term- Dots per Inch or DPI. Intuit Inc. has designed QB in a way that the software works smoothly when the DPI is lower than 96 (100%). However, lots of systems have a resolution, ranging between 125% and 100%. Another Quickbooks issues can include the Quickbooks freezing up then you need to know how to unfreeze quickbooks software to solve it immediately.
Symptoms indicating QuickBooks display issues
While the error message is related to display, you can find some symptoms.
- The online transaction form would not fit the display very easily
- Overwriting issues to a field or the field is hiding the labels
- You cannot find the object sizing icon at the topmost section of the window
- Some buttons are missing
- Distorted display while minimizing and maximizing it
- The home page is blank
- Big fonts
- Paid status, showing a trimmed part on your invoices
Solution 1: Display issues of QuickBooks 2018- Modify your View Preferences
- Go to QuickBooks, and then choose Preferences from the Edit section.
- From Desktop View option, you can click on the tab- My Preferences.
- Go to the View menu and choose One Window option. Click on the button- OK.
Solution 2: Display settings adjustment–
You may try out these steps after closing QuickBooks Desktop.
- Go to the Windows Start button and find QuickBooks from the menu
- Right-click on the icon of the app and choose Open File Location option
- You can find the folder, containing the file. Then, right-click on .exe file and choose Properties.
- Find Compatibility tab from the present window
- You can find an option, displaying Disable Display Scaling On Higher DPI. Checkmark this option and choose the button for altering high DPI settings.
- Hit Apply button and OK
Solution 3: Modify the settings of screen resolution on your Windows OS
Windows OS 8/8.1/7
- After right-clicking on the Desktop, you can choose the option, Screen
- Find the resolution menu and from the drop-down menu, you can select the resolution (minimum resolution 1024 x 768).
- Choose the button- OK
- Choose the Display option after right-clicking on the computer desktop
- From the left-hand side pane, you can find Display. Choose the option-Advanced display settings
- While there are more than one display, you have to find ones to be modified
- From the Resolution menu, you can choose the minimum screen resolution, 1024 x 768
- Hit the Apply button and secure your modifications
We get 15 seconds keeping the changes or reverting them. After this short duration, the window will restore the previous resolution.
In some cases, the problem may arise due to the QB desktop installation defects. However, we think that any of the methods, presented by us, will work for QuickBooks display issues. You may also speak to the professional QB representatives.