How to Fix Quickbooks Error 3371
Call us for Instant Quickbooks Issue Related Support
Our Quickbooks Certified Professionals will help you with anything anytime.
In order to resolve the Quickbooks Error 3371, it is required to first understand the issue and cause of the error. Along with all the benefits of Quickbooks Desktop, you might face these kinds of issues that can occur due to any kind of external issues. Hence in order to troubleshoot these errors let us understand what is Quickbooks Error 3371?
Brief about Quickbooks Desktop Error 3371 Status Code 11118
If you are using Quickbooks Software and you are getting this error message which says “Could not Initialize License Properties” then it is Quickbooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118 which cause due to damage of a Quickbooks System file that is “entitlementdatastore.ecml” which is used to store the Licence properties of the Quickbooks Software.
The damage to the file can cause because of various reasons like the improper shutdown of the desktop or crash of hard drive or any other software in your computer. Hence after the reboot process when you restart the Quickbooks software, it fails to sync the license properties of the Software and shows the error message “Error 3371 status Code 11118” on the screen.
In order to fix this error, you need to alter some of the system requirements manually. So let us see some of the reasons that can cause this error before proceeding to the troubleshooting process.
Reasons that cause Quickbooks Desktop Error 3371
There can be numerous reasons behind this error like any internal issue in the software or any kind of issue in the operating system. We have listed below some of the prime reasons that can cause this error.
- One of the main reasons that can cause the Quickbooks Error 3371 can be missing or damaged Quickbooks files which might cause to load the license data in Quickbooks. Whenever you will try opening the damage QBresistration.dat file every time.
- The damaged MSMXL component can be one of the reasons that can cause this error. Fix this window component to resolve this error.
- Even sometimes firewalls or anti-virus can also cause this error by blocking the synchronization between the Quickbooks and windows components.
- If you have outdated windows or half updated windows then you might get this error because QuickBooks required the updated component file.
- You may get this message “Quickbooks is not working”. In this case windows will shut the program down and look for a prominent solution.
Steps to Fix Quickbooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118:
For Resolve the Quickbooks error 3371 different solutions are given below. You can also resolve this error with the help of Quickbooks tool hub.
Sol-1: Delete the ecml File
- Click on the start button and search for Run.
- Now enter this location of the folder -> C:\programData\intuit\Entitlement Client\v8.
- Once you will click search it will open the following path.
- Now locate the ecml file and delete it.
- Now you need to try restarting the Quickbooks software again.
Sol-2: Windows Update
- Click on the start button and go to all programs.
- Now look for the Windows Update option.
- Look for the latest available update and download it.
- After completing the update process now you need to reinstall the Quickbooks software.
Find Also - How To Fix Quickbooks Error 15106
Sol-3: Install Latest Windows
- For this, you need to first install the latest windows on your desktop.
- After this, you need to go to the all program option and click on the windows update option.
The Quickbooks Desktop error 3371 status code 11118 generally occurs because of damaged entitlementDataStore.ecml file due to crash com or any other errors. This file contains all the licensed properties of the Quickbooks software that are required to start the software. Hence you can follow these given solutions to fix this error.