How to Fix Quickbooks Error 6143
Call us for Instant Quickbooks Issue Related Support
Our Quickbooks Certified Professionals will help you with anything anytime.
Quickbooks is one of the best accounting software that enriched with various premium features that avail users to keep a proper track of the growth of the business. The Intuit Introduced the Quickbooks Software to manage small and medium-sized businesses to easily handle all the financial operations of the business in the easiest way. Quickbooks Software comes in three different variants, In which the advanced version consists of some premium features like Advanced inventory management that allows users to control the inventory of the business through their smartphones or tablets. All these features make Quickbooks As one of the prominent accounting software for businesses. However, there are still some errors that you might encounter while working on the Quickbooks Software. the Quickbooks Error 6143 is one such error that you might encounter due to various reasons. Here, In this blog, we will explain to you in detail about this error along with some Quick troubleshooting methods to resolve this error easily.
Brief Description of Quickbooks Error 6143
The Quickbooks Error 6143 can occurs due to various reasons. however, this error generally occurs due to damaged Quickbooks Company file or because of any corrupt System Files in Quickbooks. Sometimes the file you specified cannot be opened quickbooks error shows up, don’t mix the two. You might also encounter this error because of any missing entries in the Windows registry or it can be because of improper installation of the Quickbooks Software. Hence, the Troubleshooting methods of the Quickbooks Error 6143 depends upon the causes of this error. So before moving on to the troubleshooting methods, you need to first determine the causes of this error to properly fix the error.
You might encounter this Quickbooks Error with an error message on the screen that says “Error 6143“. Once the error message will appear on the screen, the window will crash suddenly or the windows will start getting sluggish. Hence, You need to troubleshoot this error Quickly to avoid any kind of data loss or to make the Quickbooks Software function smoothly again.
Troubleshooting Methods for Quickbooks Error 6143
As we have discussed above, the Quickbooks Error 6143 can occurs due to various reasons and in order to troubleshoot this error, you need to determine the causes of this Quickbooks error. If you have got this issue while accessing Quickbooks Company file and need some Quick Ways to troubleshoot the error then you can follow the methods mentioned below. In Case, You are not much aware of the software and need some assistance to resolve this error then you can seek help from the experts at Quickbooks. Simply contact the Support at Quickbooks thraugh mail or Chat and report your issue. the team of experts will review your problem and then they will provide you an efficient solution to resolve this issue.
Method: 1 Try Opening Sample File Locally
In order to check for the reason behind this Quickbooks Error, You need to try opening the Quickbooks Sample Company file. If you are still getting an error message while opening the Sample file then it is because of Damaged Quickbooks Software. It occurs due to incomplete or Improper installation of the Quickbooks Software. this requires to be fixed immediately.
- Open the Quickbooks Software and go to the No Company Open Window.
- Now click on Open Sample file and then browse through the list and select a sample file.
- Once the file opens, try opening it locally. If you are getting an error message then Quickly repair the Quickbooks Installation. You can use the Quickbooks Tool hub tool.
- Simply Open the Quickbooks Tool Hub window and go to the installation issues tab and then follow the instructions given to resolve the error quickly.
Method: 2 Open Quickbooks Company File from Local Drive
This method will help you to determine if the error is causing due to the Location of the Quickbooks company file. Move your file to the desktop and then try opening it. If the file opens then the error occurs due to the location of the file. However, if the error still persists then it is because of the Damaged Company files.
- Open the Drive where the Quickbooks Folder is stored and then open the Folder.
- Locate the Quickbooks Company file and then right-click on it.
- Choose the Copy option from the list and then go to the desktop.
- Right-click on the screen and choose the paste option.
- Now hold the CTRL key and then open the Quickbooks Software.
- Go to the No Company Open window and then click on the “Open or Restore” an existing Quickbooks Company file.
- Once done, shut down all the running programs and process in Quickbooks Software
You may also like - How To Fix Quickbooks Error 15311?
Method: 3 Stops all the Quickbooks Processes
- Close the Quickbooks Software first and then log in as an administrator.
- Now open the Quickbooks Software and then press and hold the CTRL+SHIFT+ESC key until the task manager window will be displayed on the screen.
- now click on the user tab and then stop all the running processes from other users as well.
After completing this, try opening the Quickbooks Company file to check whether the error has been resolved or not. If you are still getting the error then it might be because of limited permission to access the folder where the Quickbooks Company file is stored.
Do you know, that Installing the QuickBooks version on the same location without uninstalling the older version can cause error 1712 mac.
Method: 4 Configure Firewall and Anti-Malware Ports
there are several instances, where you might encounter this error due to incorrect configuration of the Security software in your device that leads to blocking of access of the Quickbooks software. Hence, in order to resolve this issue, you will be needed to configure the firewall settings by setting up an exception in the anti-Malware software.
Read Also - How To Resolve Quickbooks Error 15101 ?
So these are some of the Quick Ways that you can use if you have encounter Quickbooks Error 6143. We have tried our best to explain to you in detail about this Quickbooks Error and the troubleshooting methods to fix this error. In Case, you need to lead about how to set up recurring invoices in Quickbooks then you can have a look at it or You can also contact the experts at Quickbooks if you need any kind of assistance for Quickbooks Software.