Quickbooks is a well-known accounting software that offers to manage small and medium-sized businesses their financial issues perfectly. while using the Quickbooks software you may encounter various issues and bugs that can cost your money and time too. Hence this Quickbooks Error occurs when you will try to access unauthorized operations. the Quickbooks Error code 12 0 can cause because of various reasons were any issues in the windows registry or system settings. we have listed below the methods that can help you to troubleshoot the Quickbooks error code 12 0.
Reasons that can cause Quickbooks Error Code 12 0
- Windows registry settings issue.
- issue while installing the Quickbooks software.
- Wrong user credentials.
- due to any files that go missing due to mistake.
- issues on your desktop.
QuickBooks Error code 12 0 will lead to the following things
- You will get the Quickbooks Code 12 0 on your screen and the Quickbooks software will crash.
- you will get a message on your screen which will say “Quickbooks Have experienced an issue and it needs to get closed.”
- the processing of your device will slow down.
- PC will start getting freezing.
Methods to resolve Quickbooks Error code 12 0
Sol- 1 Restore system
- Press the Windows button and then enter System Restore and enter.
- Click on the System restore and enter the credential of the administrator.
- select the location in your system where you want to restore it.
- once the process is done then restart your system and open the Quickbooks software.
Sol -2 Scan Quickbooks Error
- Click on the start button and enter “Command” in the search.
- now you need to hold the CTRL+ shift key until a dialog box appears.
- click on yes and a black screen box will appear on the screen.
- Now enter “SFC/Scan Now” and press the enter button.
- the system file checker will start scanning the Quickbooks error.
- follow the process by entering the command.
Sol -3 Windows Update
- go to the search bar and type Update.
- a windows dialog box will appear and check if there is any update.
- if there is any update then install it.
Sol -4 Verify Quickbooks Version
- Click on the start button and open the run program.
- enter “services.msc” and check If the QBDataserviceuser23.0 is running or not.
- now right-click on it and open the properties.
- click on start the service and restart your Quickbooks software.
- Now check by trying to open the company file again.
Sol- 5 Check the Permission
- Open the Quickbooks software and open the properties of Client data.
- check on the security tab and check if the user has the permission to access.
- if it does not then allow the user to access.
- after this try to reopen the company file again.
You can follow the methods mentioned above to resolve the Quickbooks Error code 12 0. however if you are not able to resolve this Quickbooks error then you can also take help from the experts. They will help you to resolve this Quickbooks issue. if you are trying to open the Quickbooks software and its showing Quickbooks Error 404 then try re-installing the Quickbooks software.