QuickBooks has become a popular accounting software application, streamlining the accounting process of your business. However, the technical issues, interrupting the work, are annoying to QuickBooks users. In most cases, the users have complained- QB is not working
- QB is not showing any response
- QuickBooks isn’t opening
- QuickBooks backup does not work
- QB, not having a proper connection
- Multi-user mode of QB is not working
One of the best tips for you is to get information on the latest version of the software.
We have now presented you with a guide on how to solve the issue of the performance of QuickBooks.
We have found out the potential reasons, for which you can encounter an error- QuickBooks stopped working.
- Missing or damaged QBWUSER.INI file
- Damages to your Windows OS
- The file name of your company is very length
- Damaged or improper QB installation
- Corruption to the hard drive
Thus, for these reasons, you may find an error in the software performance.
Rename your QBWUSER.INI file
You can rename your QBWUSER.INI file, and it will help in deleting the rundown of the previously opened files of your company. It enables you to re-open those physically.
Find Entitlement DataStore. ecml file
While these steps automatically restart your program, you may open your test company file.
Use the tool- QuickBooks Install
This is a diagnostic tool, with an automatic ability to identify and solve the problem very fast. With minimal manual effort, you can accomplish the process. Now, you can have a look at the steps needed for using the QBInstall tool.
- Download and install the tool- QBInstall
- Ensure that you have closed the programs, running in the background of the system.
- Go to the QBInstall tool and choose the option, Run.
- The software takes almost twenty minutes to scan the issues of your QuickBooks software.
- While this scanning process is over, the tool automatically repairs the issues by using Microsoft components, used by QB.
- Then, you can reboot your computer.
Creating a different Admin User for solving the problem–
It is another way of solving the QB bug.
- Go to Start button- Click on Control Panel
- You can find a link, saying- Remove or Add User Accounts
- A dialog box (Manage Accounts) come up on the screen
- Find the option- Create New Account
- You have to enter the name of this account
- Choose the option- Create Admin Account
Open another file from some new folder location
In some cases, the folder, in which you have stored your file, becomes damaged or corrupted. It is the major issue in the system. You may go through some steps for solving the problem-
- Press the key combinations- Windows + E
- Find .qbw file from your system. You can search for the file, present on your network server.
- Locate the company file and choose Copy after right-clicking on it.
- Go to C: Drive to create another folder. Name it as QBTEST. You can paste your company file in this folder.
- Hold Ctrl key and open QB
- Open the file, copied in QBTEST folder.
We think that any of these methods would solve your QB problem. Still, when you cannot find any solution with our tips, you may get in touch with the team of QuickBooks representatives. They will help you in the best way to deal with the technical problem. even if you are unable to update the Quickbook software and getting Quickbooks error 1328 then you can get assistance from them.