Quickbooks allows you to integrate with third-party Softwares to manage your business in a more precise way. The integration of Salesforce in Quickbooks helps you to track your business in a more efficient way. The salesforce software provides a detailed report of the growth factors of your business that offers you to take specific measures to increase the performance and productivity of your business. the integrations of accounting software and CRM provide the functionality to process both sales and accounting operations like sales order, costs, client information, invoicing, etc. the benefits of the integration of Quickbooks software with salesforce include an increase in productivity, reduces data duplicacy and the efficiency of your business. One more benefit that adds to this is that the sales team will be able to access the client information without accessing the Quickbooks Desktop.
Before leading to the integration process of Quickbooks Online with Salesforce software let us have a look at some of the reasons why you need this integration. this will help you to get a clear vision about what are the benefits of this integration process.
Important Points for Integration of Quickbooks and Salesforce
- 1 Important Points for Integration of Quickbooks and Salesforce
- Before leading to the integration process, you need to identify the reason why you want to integrate this CRM software with Quickbooks and how you are going to integrate it. whether it will be one-way or two-way?
- How do you want to get an update on the system?
- from the available 4 versions of salesforce, with which version you want to integrate the Quickbooks software. Salesforce 4 version includes:
- Enterprise Edition
- Professional Edition
- unlimited edition
- Group Edition
- How do you want to transfer the records?
- Do you want to update the transactions in QUickbooks?
Method to Integrate Quickbooks With Salesforce
In order to integrate Quickbooks software with salesforce, you will be required to use third-party applications. there are multiple third-party applications available in the market. we have explained below some of the most used third-party applications that you can use along with the method to integrate this CRM software. all these third-party applications come with multiple benefits that will enhance the work-flow of your business.
Intuit and Salesforce Integration
- the integration will simplify the workflow between both the software. with the group version, you will be able to merge salesforce accounts with the Client lists. it will make it easier to access sales history, credit limit, open balance, etc.
- In the beginning, you will get a 14-days free trial and after that, you will be required to pay $25/month.
- if you get the professional edition, then you will get around 30-days free trial and then you will be needed to pay $60 for organization and $65 after every month.
Work Area Integration of Salesforce and Quickbooks- DB syncs
- the integration of Quickbooks and DBsync salesforce will merge accounts, products, and opportunities using the Desktop version of Quickbooks. you can easily perform the integration between these softwares.
- the integration of software will save your time and money by enhancing various processes of the business.
- the additional benefit of this integration is it will help you to reduce the duplicate and manual entries in the Quickbooks Desktop. the merging of sales order payments, automate invoices, inventory management, installments, etc will solve this issue.
Integration of Quickbooks Desktop and Salesforce- Work At
- However, you will be required to take help from experts in order to perform this integration. this feature will make it easier to sync any new items in salesforce from Quickbooks and for automatic generation of invoices and transactions of Quickbooks in salesforce.
- if you have a salesforce professional then it will cost $99 while if you have Salesforce enterprise then it will cost around $499/month.
Quickbooks Online and Salesforce- Breadwinner
- this integration will enhance the process of sales and winning and also increase the cash flow in your business. along with this it also reduces the duplicacy.
- this will make sure that invoices are being sent to the clients on time without any delay.
- it will create a safe and secure medium to share and receive data of accounts.
- you will be able to manage and create your reports on the dashboard of Quickbooks online. it will help the executives to access information which will help to enhance the performance and efficiency.
- Once you will sync your customer data with breadwinner then it will save a lot of time and money.
you can use these third-party applications to integrate salesforce with Quickbooks online. Depending upon your business requirements, you can pick the best edition of Salesforce software. while integrating the Quickbooks online with Salesforce if you have encountered any error then you can contact the Quickbooks experts. they are well-trained to provide an efficient solution for your Quickbooks error. you can report your error to the Quickbooks Customer Assistance team and then they will respond to you with the best possible solution.