Quickbooks Error 1328 [Troubleshoot]
Call us for Instant Quickbooks Issue Related Support
Our Quickbooks Certified Professionals will help you with anything anytime.
QuickBooks is user-friendly accounting software, chosen by lots of organizations. However, it is essential to update the software to maintain proper functioning. Now, while updating it, QB users find different error messages. Update error 1328 and 12007 can come up on the screen. We are now going to guide you on how to manage these update errors and solve them. even when you get the Quickbooks payroll update error then you need to learn about these steps in order to troubleshoot the Quickbooks error.
QB update error 1328
At the time of repairing, uninstalling, installing and updating the QuickBooks program, you can find the Quickbooks error 1328. The screen will show that the error lies in c:\config.msi file. We have found the potential reasons behind this QB error 1328.
- Malware attack
- Corruption to the software file
- Improper or incorrect installation
- Improper shutdown of the system for power failure
- Problem to download software
- Network error at the time of installing software
Downloading Windows updates–
This step helps in installing the missing updates, related to C++ issues or .NET framework problems. While you are using older Windows OS version, your QB software will not open or install properly. You can update Windows very easily by going through few steps.
Press Windows key and then type Windows update. Restart or reboot the PC after this installation process is over.
Now, you can check out whether QuickBooks has solved its issue.
Find config.msi file to get the ultimate solution
- Go to Start button- Double click on your C drive. It will display the hidden folders and files.
- Find the option- Tools and then, you can choose the folder
- Access the View tab to locate the hidden files
- Hit Apply and OK button
- Check the protecting file system
- Deselect the option – Hide operating system file
- Right-click on the file and rename config.msi file
Solve problems, related to Microsoft components QB Desktop
You need to do it manually. However, without the Windows professional and IT specialists, you may not be able to deal with this step.
It is another error message that can turn up while modifying QB payroll service and updating the application. We have identified the factors, causing this QB error.
- QB cannot access server for network timeout
- Desktop having issues with an Internet connection
- Blocked connections for firewall settings and Internet security
- Internet Explorer is not your default browser
Now, you have to apply to the solution technique, based on the condition.
You have found the error at the time of updating QB Payroll service–
- Choose Advanced Connection Settings
- Open Internet Properties window
- Go to Advanced tab and find whether you have checked SSL 2.0
- Choose Apply and OK
- Close the system and restart QuickBooks
You may also directly communicate with QB Payroll assistance team to manage the problem.
The error occurs when you update QuickBooks–
- Go to your net setup menu and check it out.
- Ensure that there is a proper connection of net
- To repair other QB errors, you can join the Intuit community or forum. It will be help solve the problems.
We think that these steps would be useful to you to solve QuickBooks update errors. We have talked about two types of errors, causing the problem to QuickBooks users. You may also dial the QB helpline number to get a technical solution