Quickbooks is one of the best accounting software for small and medium-sized businesses. you can operate your business efficiently with this tool. QuickBooks online allows you to manage all the financial transactions of your business from whenever and wherever you want. you can access the Quickbooks online software from your mobile, laptop, or tablet to keep a track of all the transactions in your business. this tool will help you in determining the progress of your business and to take proper actions to increase the efficiency and productivity of your business.
Quickbooks online Mobile app is one of the convenient ways to access the Quickbooks software where you don’t have to waste time logging into a browser. We can begin with understanding how the Quickbooks Online Mobile app works. Even if you want to generate Quickbooks Online Purchase order then you can use the Quickbooks Mobile app.
Use of Quickbooks online Mobile App
After downloading the mobile app of Quickbooks online, you have to open the application on our device and then sign in using the Quickbooks Online credentials. After logging in complete the following steps.
- Now you will be able to see the Quickbooks Online Homepage screen on your device. there will be two sections on the screen.
- To check the recent activity and transactions of your business you can click on the “Activity” tab.
- In order to see the main menu, you can click on the three horizontal lines on the top left corner of the screen. tab on these lines and the menus will appear on the screen.
- If you want to add any customer, invoice, transactions, etc. you need to just click on the “+” sign and then enter the required information.
Steps to insert Transactions in Quickbooks Mobile App
the Quickbooks online mobile app is completely different from the Quickbooks Desktop version. Hence, the user interface of the Quickbooks Online is quite different when you access the Quickbooks online through an app or from a browser. However, the Quickbooks Mobile app interface is very user-friendly and you can easily use it to add or delete transactions of your business. Follow the steps given below in order to add a transaction in the Quickbooks Online Movile app.
Add Transactions in Quickbooks App
- To add the transactions in Quickbooks Online mobile app, open the mobile and then click on the “New expense’ option on the screen and then select the receipt.
- In order to add the value of the total manually on the receipt, just press the credit, check and other buttons to determine the type of your order.
Information about the expense
In order to check the list of payees you need to click on “who did you pay”.
- you will get the list of all the payees on the screen.
- now you need to click on “Add” to add a new in the list.
- If you have to charge the expense to the customer the click on the billable option.
- To divide the items on the list click on the “add a split” option on the screen.
- now click on the save button to save this entry into the Quickbooks online.
Steps to access information on Quickbooks Online
It is very convenient and easy to access the information from the Quickbooks online. the Quickbooks online app is very user friendly and you can easily find the transactions and records on the app. you will get all the options on the screen to get all the information and data stored in the Quickbooks online version. you can view the complete invoices by following some of the steps. if you want to edit any kind of data you have on the screen just click on the top-right corner.
the Quickbooks mobile app is full of features and functionalities that can help you in managing your business in a more efficient way. it allows you to access all the information regarding your transaction or financial data of your business online. Hence you will be able to make quick and smart decisions with this Quickbooks Online app. multiple features on the Quickbooks online app are available and you can use them to keep the track of your sales, invoices, receipts, etc. If you are looking to know more about the Quickbooks Online mobile app then you can contact the expert team at Quickbooks.