Quickbooks Account software is enriched with various tools and features that make it the prominent choice for Business. It provides accounting solutions to small and medium-sized businesses to manage financial operations in a more effective way. the Quickbooks PDF converter is one of the built-in features of Quickbooks software that allows you to convert your Report into adobe Portable document format files to make it accessible. this conversion process will be executed with the Quickbooks Print component. this will provide you an additional way to enhance your workflow and to share files with your vendors and customer who doesn’t use Quickbooks software.
Sharing and Email
After converting the file to the PDF version, now you can mail the files to your associates. You can even upload the files to the server and the intranet so that users can access the files easily. after downloading the files from the server you can use the following readers to access the PDF file: Adobe Reader, Foxit Reader, and Perfect PDF Reader.
Reports and Forms
You can also use the Quickbooks PDF converter tool to covert the reports and forms created in the Quickbooks software. Reports like balance sheets, expenses, reconciliation statements, and forms like company invoices and statements can be converted into PDF files. After this, you can share these reports with your clients through the mail. you can use this tool for only Quickbooks software and not for any other application.
Issue with Quickbooks PDF Converter
However, there are some issues that you might face while using or accessing the Quickbooks PDF converter feature. you might get issues like the Quickbooks PDF converter goes offline, Unable to save .PDF file or any component of PDF file is missing. these issues need to be resolved As Soon as possible as it can affect your workflow. If you have got this kind of issue then you can follow these methods in order to troubleshoot this error.
Quickbooks PDF Converter Troubleshooting Methods
Follow these methods in order if you are getting any kind of error while using the Quickbooks PDF converter tool.
Solution: 1 Quickbooks PDF Repair Tool
This is probably the best way to resolve the Quickbooks PDF Converter Error. you can use the PDF repair tool to automatically detect and troubleshoot the error in no time. You just need to go to the official Intuit Website and then download the Quickbooks PDF repair tool. Save the downloaded file into local drive then run the .EXE file to install the tool into your computer. Now, wait until the installation completes the run the PDF repair tool to start the diagnose process. Once the diagnose process completes, now check the PDF converter tool to check whether the error has been resolved or not.
Solution: 2 Alternate Option for Windows
You can use this alternate method for windows if you are still getting the error in finding the Quickbooks PDF converter tool.
- first, make sure that the XPS document software is working properly without any issue.
- If there is any issue then you need to re-install the XPS document.
- You will be required to check the security settings too. It can also cause this error.
- Open the antivirus setting on your PC and make the required changes.
Solution: 3 Reinstall Quickbooks PDF Converter Tool
If you are still unable to troubleshoot this error then you can try reinstalling the tool again to fix this issue.
- Begin with uninstalling the Quickbooks PDF converter tool from your Computer.
- after this, you have to restart your PC and Login as As Administrator.
- Now open the control panel and go to printers and faxes.
- look for the Quickbooks PDF converter and then right-click on it.
- choose the delete option and then click On OK.
- after this follow these steps to download and install the Quickbooks PDF converter again.
- Open the Quickbooks software and go to the properties option.
- after this choose the find target option and the windows explorer window will open automatically.
- Now double-click on the .exe or Install application option.
- Once the installation process completes, click on Ok.
- now start the Run program from the Start menu and then enter Control printers and press the Run option.
- Open the printers and faxes and then right-click on the Amyuni document converter and then choose the rename option.
- now provide the name of the version installed on your PC and then click on OK.
So these were the methods you can use if you are unable to access the Quickbooks PDF converter tool in your Quickbooks software.
If you have been facing issues due to the Quickbooks TLS 1.2 Update then you might need to make some changes or you can use the readiness tool to ensure that you can install the TLS 1.2 update.
If you have tried all the above methods then you can contact the Quickbooks team of professionals they will provide you an efficient solution to troubleshoot this issue in no time.