Quickbooks POS Socket Error 10060
Call us for Instant Quickbooks Issue Related Support
Our Quickbooks Certified Professionals will help you with anything anytime.
The Quickbooks POS Socket Error 10060 occurs during a failed transaction at the Quickbooks via debit or credit cards. its a connection timout error which can occurs due to multiple reasons. hence to troubleshoot this error you need to understand the reasons behind it. If you are looking for troubleshooting method to resolve these kinds of issues permanently then you can find the ways below.
While making a transaction at the QuickBooks software using the Credit or debit cards needs to be working and active. if you are making a transaction during inactive connection then it will lead to an error and your transaction will be failed.
Symptoms of QuickBooks POS Socket Error 10060
Here we have discussed below some of the reasons and impacts of QuickBooks POS Socket Error 10060.
- Internet Connectivity Issue/ Poor Connection.
- Loose connection of Socket
- Antivirus or Malware blocking the connection.
- Server issues(EFT)
If you have encountered these kinds of issues then you can contact the Team of experts to help you out.
Solution to fix the QuickBooks POS Socket Error 10060
Here we have discussed below some of the solution that can help you to resolve this QuickBooks error. Make sure to follow all the solution accurately.
Sol-1 : Loose Socket Connection
- Ensure that all the connection to the sockets are connected properly.
- check the wired are connected tightly.
- now check if the QuickBooks software is functioning properly or not.
Sol- 2 : Disable the Security Software programs
To make this able you can follow the following steps:
- Disable all the security software on your device temporary.
- now try to resume the transacation again.
- if you are not facing this error again then your transaction will complete.
Sol- 3 : If you are using Quickbooks On multiple platform then use the system where credit card is being used
- open the Quickbooks software and click on edit menu.
- now go to the preferences option.
- select the company and go to the communication setup.
- Now ensure whether “use this computer for all credit card and debit transaction ” is selected. if not then select the device and save changes.
- now close this progroam and go to point of sale.
- go to the tools > User information.
- Now look for WS-EFT is present then click on proceed.
Sol- 4 : New Data File
follow these steps to create a new data file.
- Open the QuickBooks software and go to the File Menu.
- Click on New of the Company file window.
- Now enter test in the box and Give a name to identify the new file.
- click on the edit menu and select company from the preferences.
- go to the merchant service and enter all the details required.
- click on save to apply changes.
- Now go to the tools menu and open the user information.
- Now process your card again to check transaction is working or not.
Make sure to follow all these steps carefully. if you are unable to fix the issue on your own then you can take assistance from the experts at the Quickbooks Community. they will help you to resolve your issue in no time