The Quickbooks Pro is designed specifically to handle limited operations in a business hence if you own a manufacturing business where advanced inventory features are required then the Quickbooks Pro might be not the perfect choice. The pricing for this software is $299 which can be shared among 3 members.
This accounting software is specifically designed to meet the needs of small and midsize businesses. Businesses can use this software to create invoices, manage accounts and generate statements. All these robust functionalities are designed to handle the data of over 14000 vendors, employees, and customers. With this, you can have an idea about Quickbooks Pro. with all the features and functionalities, this accounting software transforms your accounting experience. Let us have a look at some of the premium features of Quickbooks Pro.
List of Quickbooks Pro Features:
- Usability: It will take a little time to completely understand the software as the setup process for Quickbooks Pro is quite complicated but once you will have a command over it, this accounting software is very easy to use.
- Invoicing: Quickbooks Users will get the option to select from four types of invoice templates. Even in the custom template option, the user will get to optimize color, font and other display options. The layout designer option can be used to modify the templates.
- Contact Management: this feature will allow the QuickBooks user to manage the contact details of their vendors, customer, and employees. Along with the general information, it also allows you to store data counting maps.
- Expense Tracking: During the Expense tracking in Quickbooks Pro, you are not allowed to process multiple transactions at one time, however, you can get live feeds from banks, download and import bank statements easily.
- Reports: To have a look over your data, in brief, you can create reports in the Quickbooks Pro and it offers you create around 130 reports and graphs. You can even mark your reports as favorites to create a shortcut to easily access the reports.
- Letter templates: The letter templates feature in the Quickbooks Pro makes it easier for the users to process of making papers. It allows you to create customized templates along with dozen of pre-loaded templates. These templates can be sent over email as an attachment to your clients.
- Project Management: This feature is loaded to manage the details of your customers. You can store the job type, description and start/end date of dealing with the specific customers.
- Spell Checker: the spell checker feature in Quickbooks Pro will check all the grammatical and spelling errors in the description, memos, message fields, receipts, etc. you can make changes and can add custom spelling words too.
- Receipt: You will get an option to create or generate receipt at the purchase or sale of every service or product in your business. This receipt helps to manage the return or exchange transactions easily.
Advantages of Quickbooks Pro:
- Income: This Accounting software will help you to manage all your transactions in one place. You can easily collect and send payments to various customers and vendors from a single platform. With the Quickbooks pro, you can store all your transactions with including sal taxes and Invoicing.
- Expenses: With the Quickbooks Accounting software you will be able to manage all your financial transactions including the track of Outstanding balance. You can keep a routine track of all the inventory items along with tracking all the expenditure of goods and services in different currencies.
- Planning: The QuickBooks Pro software helps you to plan long-term goals in your business with the reports to make precise decisions
With this, we have given you a brief description of all the features of Quickbooks pro. Now you will have a clear vision about the features and benefits of Quickbooks Pro Accounting software. Hence if you think Quickbooks Pro can be a useful Software then you know all the pros and cons of the software now. In case you need any expert advice then you can contact the team of Quickbooks Experts.