The QB webconnector is an application that is being used to enable qbXML and qbposXML sync connection between a web application and Quickbooks Point of sale software. there are multiple benefits of these applications. you might encounter some types of error while using this web application. if you are getting Quickbooks Web Connector Error QBWC1085 then it might be because of the log files in your Quickbooks. it won’t allow you to create a new log file and won’t allow you to open the company file too.
there can be multiple reasons that can cause this Quickbooks error. we have discussed below some of the reasons that can cause this error along with the troubleshooting tips that can help you in fixing this error.
Quickbooks Web Connector Error QBWC:
if you are getting Quickbooks Web Connector Error QBWC then you will get either “Quickbooks web Connector Error QBWC1085” or “Exception error”.
- the QB Web Connector will not allow you to write down the log files.
- Without even a Log file the Quickbooks software will open.
- The issue with your log file.
- Quickbooks Web Connector will start working automatically without a log file.
Reasons behind Quickbooks Web Connector Error
If you are facing this error and wish to resolve it then you need to first understand what reasons can cause this error. you can found this error in two ways either “Quickbooks Was unable to write to the log file. Quickbooks Will open without writing to log file” or “there was a problem with the log file. Quickbooks web connector will continue without the log file”.
- One reason behind this Quickbooks error is the software is unable to write the log file.
- any kind of damage to the TXT file can also cause the above-mentioned error.
- While getting information from a third party web-based program can cause the Quickbooks Web Connector Error.
- If the damaged components of the Quickbooks software are working properly then it will work properly. hence it is advisable to remove the non-functioning Quickbooks component to avoid any kind of error.
- there can be multiple reasons behind the web connector error hence they are represented from different numbers after the alphabet that is – 1005 to 1085 based upon the issue with the log file or any other component associated with the Quickbooks software or web connector.
Fixes of Quickbooks Web Connector Error QBWC1085
Make sure to enable the Quickbooks Web Connector program before you start with the troubleshooting process. now follow these steps to fix the Quickbooks web Connector Error QBWC1085.
- Click on the start button and open the run window.
- After opening the run window enter “MSCONFIG” into the box and click on Ok.
- Now look for the Startup tab and click on it.
- now locate the “Quickbooks Web Connector” and mark it.
- Now click on Ok to apply the changes.
- restart your device now and open the Quickbooks software now to check whether the Quickbooks Web Connector issue is resolved or not.
- Open the taskbar and right-click on the Quickbooks Web Connector Icon from it.
- select exit and open the Windows File manager now.
- now open the C drive and go to Program data > Intuit > QBWebConnector > Log folder.
- now locate the QWCLOG.TXT and Right-click on it to rename it.
- rename this file with QWCLOGOLD.TXT. and click on save.
- Now restart your device and open the Quickbooks Web Connector Program.
- Now try opening the Quickbooks Program now.
However, if you are unable to fix this Quickbooks Web Connector Error QBWC1085 then you can take help from the experts. you can follow the steps mentioned above to fix this error on your own.