Quickbooks Live Bookkeeping Service Call us for Instant Quickbooks Issue Related Support Our Quickbooks Certified Professionals will help you with anything anytime. 18447349204 QuickBooks Software provides bookkeeping services to its users to make it easier for them to understand advanced Accounting. Recently, Quickbooks Live Bookkeeping has been introduced by Intuit that avails users of the
Quicken Error OL-1-B [Troubleshoot]
Call us for Instant Quicken Error Related Support
Our Quicken Certified Professionals will help you with anything anytime.
Quicken Software is equipped with some advanced banking features that avail some great benefits to its users. However, many users have reported the Quicken Error OL-1-B while downloading transactions from the bank in Quicken Software. this error generally occurs when you try to download the transaction from the bank using an outdated Quicken Version. So you can easily troubleshoot this error by updating the Quicken Software to the latest release.
In Some cases, You might encounter this Quicken error due to network or server issues in your bank. If there is any kind of server maintenance going on in your financial institution then you might get this error. In that case, you can wait for 2-3 days until the servers get fixed, and then you can download the transaction from the bank in Quicken.
In this blog, We will discuss the methods that can be used to troubleshoot the Quicken error OL-1-b. If you have got this error then you can read this blog till the end to know about the methods.
Troubleshooting Methods for Quicken Error OL-1-B
The Quicken error OL-1-B can occurs due to multiple reasons so you need to make sure to fix all the issues that can lead to this quicken error. We have a team of experts who have received multiple reports regarding this error. Our professionals have listed below some of the Quick methods that can be used to solve this error quickly.
Method: 1 Update Quicken Software
It has been mentioned above that the Quicken error OL-1-B can occur due to outdated quicken software. Hence, updating the software to the latest release can troubleshoot this error. But before updating the Quicken software make sure to check if you have the license number of the Quicken software to successfully install and activate the latest release again. If you don’t have this information then you can either contact the customer assistance team to get the product information or you can find it in the Quick Product information window. Now you can follow these steps to update the Quicken Software to the latest release.
- Go to the Quickbooks software and open your account.
- Now go to the help menu and then choose the Check for Updates option from the list.
- Now wait until it process and then check if it shows any updates.
- If there is any update available then click on the update now option and then wait until the updates get downloaded.
- Now follow the prompted instructions to install the updates in your device.
Once you have successfully installed the updates then try opening the Quicken software to check if the error has been resolved or not. If you are getting any kind of error while downloading the updates then you can uninstall the Quicken software from your device and then open the Quicken official Website. you can download and save the Latest release of the Quicken software and then install it in your device.
Method: 2 Deactivate Quicken Account
If you have updated the Quicken software to the latest release but the error still persists then you can follow these steps to deactivate the Quicken account and then reactivate it again.
- Close all the programs on your device and then go to the desktop.,
- Start the Quicken software by double-clicking on the Quicken icon.
- Click on your quicken account and then click on the tools menu.
- Now open the account list and then select the account that is reporting the Quicken error OL-1-B.
- Now click on the edit option and then go to the online services tab.
- Here, you need to click on the deactivate option.
- Now click on the “yes” option when prompted to confirm that you want to deactivate this account.
- Now follow these steps for all the account that is reporting this Quicken Error.
After deactivating the accounts now you can follow these steps to reactivate the Quicken Account again.
Method: 3 Reactivate Quicken Account
- Open Quicken and click on the tools menu.
- Select the account and click on the edit option.
- Click on the online services tab and then choose the setup now option.
- Provide your quicken account credentials and then click on the Connect Now option.
- Choose the next option and then finish to complete the process.
So this way you can troubleshoot the Quicken error Ol-1-B. However, while using Quickbooks if you have encountered Quickbooks error 6000 832 then you can update the Quickbooks Software to resolve it quickly.
Merge Quickbooks Company Files Call us for Instant Quickbooks Issue Related Support Our Quickbooks Certified Professionals will help you with anything anytime. 18447349204 QuickBooks Software provides some advanced accounting features that make it easier for the user to manage company files in Quickbooks. One such feature is the combined report feature in Quickbooks that allows
How to Resolve Quickbooks Error 176109 Call us for Instant Quickbooks Issue Related Support Our Quickbooks Certified Professionals will help you with anything anytime. 18447349204 QuickBooks is well-known accounting software that offers great ease to its users in managing the accounting-related issue in their business. However, while using the Quickbooks software, there are some cases