There are many accounting software out of them QuickBooks is an amazing software to record daily business activities and transactions. QuickBooks is commonly used in the USA and the United Kingdom. Intuit introduced this software with the aim to make accounting easy. QuickBooks is easy to use, fast, and systematic and error-free software. It contains the latest and advanced features and tools to counter day-to-day business transactions and accounting problems. It stores all the accounting information in statement form online and helps in managing the business in an easy and flaunt manner.
Quickbooks Online Benefits
- 1 Quickbooks Online Benefits
- It provides a close check overstock, assets, liabilities, etc.
- It shows the progress of projects until its completion.
- You can also maintain your clients, customer, business partners, employees, etc.
- By making their profile providing their complete details under a consolidated list.
- Easy and comfortable software with all the advanced accounting tools and features
- It also helps you to mobilize your business data securely.
- Allow easy access from all over the world with the help of online access.
Syncing Square with QuickBooks online
One way to Sync Square with QuickBooks is of application that will help you to integrate Syncing Square with QuickBooks. We can export sales transactions from Square to QuickBooks but cannot be reversed.
Quickbooks Online and Square Benefits
- It provides you the regular update of your business, such as sales, purchase, discount, expenses, etc.
- It shows the daily highlights of sales, monthly sales, and yearly sales
- Square helps in differentiate between different payment modes as per customized by QuickBooks.
- All the sale transactions are recorded automatically in the form of an invoice.
- It helps in maintaining proper books of accounts that the chances of error will eliminate.
Disadvantages or Limitations of Using Quickbooks Online and Square
- Buyer information such as name, e-mail ID, etc. will not appear in QuickBooks if it is a “Square Customer”
- Reports don’t show the summary of the day to day transactions.
- Payments of QuickBooks invoice cannot be paid by the help of Square.
- Without importing You cannot analyze the transaction.
- The sales made in Square are imported in QuickBooks in the forms of payments and invoices.
Things to keep in Mind Before Installation
- In QuickBooks login as an Admin with single-user mode.
- To avoid the technical problem you should reboot your pc before installing the program.
- You should install the QuickBooks before installing the program.
- You should make sure that you are using windows 7 or 7+.
- During installation, you should check that the company files you want to sync are open.
Steps to syncing Square with QuickBooks online
- Sign in QuickBooks online A/c and select My Apps.
- Now open settings in Sync with Square.
- after this, go to the manual report.
- Chose the date range according to transactions you want to import manually.
- Click Run, and enjoy the software.
How to install Commerce Sync?
- Sign in your Square account.
- Open the app option in your account.
- Select the commerce sync app to launch the app.
- To give permission select allow.
- Connect every location to commerce sync.
- Then download and start commerce installer.
- After installation, open it, and select Run.
- Log in to your Square account.
- Check that QuickBooks is also open with the correct company file.
- Click on Yes to continue.
- Click Done.
- Provide all the billing details.
- Enjoy the 15 days trial.
- Once the sync process completed, reopen it to review the settings.
Devices that support the Square Mag-stripe and chip card reader :
The Apple iPhone you are using is with the latest iOS version. In present situation it is compatible with: iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone XS, iPhone X , iPhone XS Max.
On Android devices you must require these specifications:
- Google Android version 5.0 or higher
- 3.5 mm Headphone jack with microphone
- GPS or Location service
- Access to Google Play service
- USB OTG must be supported on the device
Some of them are listed below :
Google Nexus 6, LG Optimus G, Asus Memo Pad 8, Motorola Moto G, Motorola Moto E, Sony Xperia A, Sony Xperia Z3, HTC One M8, LG G2, HTC Desire 510, Google Pixel series, Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and higher, Samsung S2 and S3, etc. Which covers the above specifications.
Along with the Sync software, you can also set up an email in Quickbook Desktop to save a lot of time in sending invoices to your customer and vendors. you can Setup an email using Outlook and webmail. these are the best and easiest way.
Hence, this is the best way through which you can sync Square with Quickbooks Online. if you have got an error while performing this operation then you can connect with Quickbooks experts.