MacAfee is undoubtedly the world’s one of the greatest anti-virus product. But that does not mean that everyone should like it. There are many free antivirus programs as well who do that job perfectly. Maybe better than McAfee anyways. If you are wanting to remove McAfee from your system, you can follow the steps given in this post. You can also know about Mcafee Removal Tool Download and how to use it to remove McAfee from your system.
If you are trying to uninstall McAfee, it is advisable to download another trusted antivirus software as well. Try to download a free antivirus for your system as soon as you are done with McAfee. There are many antivirus programs you can avail from the internet. However, I have some good suggestions. Check out AVG free, Norton Anti-virus, Avast antivirus, Avira antivirus programs. They too work very well.
Why McAfee Removal Tool Download
Mcafee Removal Tool Download can remove all the remaining McAfee files from your system after you uninstall the antivirus software. However, you have to perform some steps to remove the McAfee from your system. After that, you can use the McAfee enterprise removal tool.
Let’s check out the steps to uninstall McAfee from your PC:
Remove McAfee from your PC using system settings
If you see that your McAfee won’t uninstall from your PC, you can perform the following steps and get the job done. Let’s check out the steps:
- Open settings from the control panel of your system or you can also type McAfee on the search bar. To do so, press the start button.
- After that, open the apps menu. If you are using the search bar, type MacAfee in it.
- Do a click on the McAfee product icon and select uninstall
- Windows will want your permission to continue with the uninstalling process.
- Confirm the uninstallation.
After you are done with uninstalling McAfee, you can use the Mcafee live safe removal tool to delete the remaining McAfee files from your system. If you don’t use the removal tool, you may experience some problems like system freezing, unable to connect to the internet, slow system etc. Let’s check out how you can remove McAfee from your computer using free Mcafee removal tool cnet.
Note: After using this tool, your system may require a reboot at the end of the McAfee removing process. Therefore, make sure all your data is saved.
- Download the McAfee Removal Tool from the McAfee website. Make sure the tool you are downloading is the updated version.
- Run the removal tool on your PC after downloading. This tool does not require any installation.
- Accept the license agreement.
- Verify the CAPTCHA code
- Click next.
- Wait while Windows uninstall the software package
- You can click on View Logs to know more about the process
- Then you will need to reboot the system. Check whether you have saved your current work and then reboot your computer.
Was This Helpful?
It’s great if you find the listed information helpful. If not, however, we still have something to offer to you. Drop us a comment below. We are sure to get back to you shortly. Furthermore, you can also contact Mcafee support for help with the activation issue.